Big Beak Natural Wood Toy Collection (Subscribe & Save!)

From: $62.03 / month

Finally… natural wood toys for big beaks! Each month we promise to delight your bird with a surprise selection of hunky chunky wood toys! This wood toy collection is designed specifically for chewers. Select 3 OR 5 natural wood toys in your box! Our all-natural wood toys for big birds are great for beak conditioning! We guarantee that each toy is composed of at least 90% tough materials like wood and coconut shell, with the remaining 10% reserved for enrichment materials such as loofah or lata. Toys come strung on your choice of 15″ long high quality nickel-plated 2.5 mm chain (closed with a jump ring) or 1/4″ seagrass rope. Shipping is free, so no surprises at checkout! Get 1 box and try it out… or subscribe and save!

For subscriptions, your FIRST subscription box ships within 2 weeks of ordering (along with any additional toys you selected during your order). Thereafter, your box will ship on the first Monday of each month.

Your choice of:

  • 3 or 5 wood toys
  • Chain or seagrass rope
  • 1-time purchase or subscribe-and-save!
Clear

Description

Finally… natural wood toys for big beaks! Each month we promise to delight your bird with a surprise selection of hunky chunky wood toys! This wood toy collection is designed specifically for chewers. Select 3 OR 5 natural wood toys in your box! Our all-natural wood toys for big birds are great for beak conditioning! We guarantee that each toy is composed of at least 90% tough materials like wood and coconut shell, with the remaining 10% reserved for enrichment materials such as loofah or lata. Toys come strung on your choice of 15″ long high quality nickel-plated 2.5 mm chain (closed with a jump ring) or 1/4″ seagrass rope. Shipping is free, so no surprises at checkout! Get 1 box and try it out… or subscribe and save!

For subscriptions, your FIRST subscription box ships within 2 weeks of ordering (along with any additional toys you selected during your order). Thereafter, your box will ship on the first Monday of each month.

Your choice of:

  • 3 or 5 wood toys
  • Chain or seagrass rope
  • 1-time purchase or subscribe-and-save!

Additional information

Quantity

3 Toys, 5 Toys

Hung on

Chain, Seagrass Rope

Duration

1-time purchase, Subscribe & Save 15%

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.