Big Beak Natural Wood 3-Toy Surprise Box

Finally… natural wood toys for big beaks! We promise to delight your bird with a surprise selection of hunky chunky wood toys! This wood toy collection is designed specifically for chewers. Our all-natural wood toys for big birds are great for beak conditioning! We guarantee that each toy is composed of at least 90% tough materials like wood and coconut shell, with the remaining 10% reserved for enrichment including but not limited to loofah, coconut shell, or lata vine. Toys come strung on your choice of high quality nickel-plated 2.5 mm chain (closed with a jump ring) or 1/4″ non-oiled sisal rope.

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

Description

Finally… natural wood toys for big beaks! We promise to delight your bird with a surprise selection of hunky chunky wood toys! This wood toy collection is designed specifically for chewers. Our all-natural wood toys for big birds are great for beak conditioning! We guarantee that each toy is composed of at least 90% tough materials like wood and coconut shell, with the remaining 10% reserved for enrichment including but not limited to loofah, coconut shell, or lata vine. Toys come strung on your choice of high quality nickel-plated 2.5 mm chain (closed with a jump ring) or 1/4″ non-oiled sisal rope.

Additional information

Strung on:

Chain, Heavy Sisal

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.